I am hitting the road later this week (Thursday) from Salt Lake City area and going to Northern Missouri if anyone is in need of a ride. I will be spending a week to ten days there if anyone needs a ride back this way. If you need a ride please let me know as soon as you can so I can add to my plans. I have room for up to 2 people. I am not on a schedule so I can go out of my way to help someone if they need to be picked up.

Love to all my Brothers and Sisters,

Shane (Soul Searcher)

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much longer will you be in MO for, and do you still have room for two?

Peace&Love!
I am actually over in Kentucky right now, I will be going back over to Missouri in about a week...spend a few more days there. Are you headed west? I will be going back west I just don't have a time frame yet.
SugarCane thanking you for the friendship invite and welcome home. I've got relatives I never met in Kentucky and I planted trees in Missouri. Hope your loving it and getting everthing you need. Keep bareing that soul and letting the love out . We all can use it. Kenny or sugarcaneSlem from Quartz Hill Ca.
Hey Shane you guys should think about coming out for a visit at the Roundhouse Community...Were in Arkansas...Loving you!
Hey Alicat, my husband and I would love to come visit the Roundhouse Community.. We are wanting to check out some communities.. My husband lived with the 'LOVE ISREAL" Family out in Washington state, he loved it and misses it.. We dig the Roundhouse, looks great..How many are there now ?? I will check back with you on this.. We also live in Arkansas, near Batesville.. Lovin' ya !!!

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Profile IconMegan lampe, Austin Ables and Zach Bennett joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
yesterday
Profile IconPaul Hacker, Luz and Paula Boudestein joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Friday

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service