I have searched a long time for something to grab on to and save me...or someone. It's bad enough that their is chaos and turmoil going on within me and the world's chaotic nature only adds to the problem. I just need to believe in something again. Does anyone else feel this way? Maybe I am the only one.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many of us are searching, through sharing our creations and crafts through the Internet and other mediums we are brought closer together, it's kind of a crazy kind of trip, it can be really mind blowing but if you just stick to the original hippie ideals love peace optimism harmony with earth we can get through any challenge the dream gives us, surrounding ourselves with beauty using the word consciously to navigate this
Planet as a fractal reflection of the infinite, these are the spirit ways of our people, rainbows feel a psychic connection, a psychedelic connection that brings us together, mostly in bodhisattva forms at gatherings, we would like to improve communication and this is actualizing as we grow more experience with the seasonings, we are present, we are imperfect, but we are earnest, we blow through th cobweb illusions of the status quo, I am in Midgar I know that, but it's a dream, the spirit of the great warrior, I am the mother goddess, I am Dana and I must give him virtue, compassion, healing, our people return in the woods n the streets n houses alike, just good people, the anima of all that culture, authentic ness of new faiths starting people really starting to dance through life wisdom no longer just for the old,

from what you wrote you seem to beleive in things are bad and chaotic

you have faith , its just placed on the negative,

come live with INI for a while in peace and love

dont believe the thought their is turmoil and choas within you,

beleive there is a light within you that illuminates all darkness

a peace is within you that overcomes the turmoil of all the stroms of life put together

a love that is not conquered but conquers all things within and without

you have faith , place it where it belongs

dont buy into any of satins thoughts of negativity

Yes. 

I truly understand your pain. I feel an emptiness and a longing for a void to be filled.

That is why when I heard about the gathering it was all I wanted to attend it.

Sadly I am too young and have no money so getting to America or even leaving Ireland will be impossible.

But one thing I do know, as amazing as having someone else there, they will not be the one to save you from loss and pain. Only you can learn to survive and be happy.

I know it's awful, I still haven't pulled myself out of depression, but no one but yourself can make you happy and the first thing you must do is realise that you are special and important and the world most certainly would not be the same without you.

Believe in yourself.

I don't know how this will resonate with you, but I know of one person who is a savior and it is an eternal salvation. Yes, if you were thinking Jesus, that is right. He came to earth to die for all that we have done wrong.  In the Bible it says (Acts:4:12) And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

One of my favorite scriptures is 1peter1:24 for “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, 25 but the word of the Lord remains forever.”... So this Scripture tells us about the human life, that it is short comparing it to grass. Grass springs up with flowers that bloom and our life represents that flower. It blooms and is beautiful, but then the flower eventually withers and falls to the ground. Like our fleshly bodies how it withers and we too will go into the ground someday. The life of a flower is short and only last several days or weeks. That is how our lives may be to God because even though we think 70-90 years (God willing we live that long or longer) is a long life or a short one, it's probably as quick to God as a flowers life is to us. He doesn't run on our time, the scriptures say "With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." The word of the Lord is forever and we can be saved through faith in Jesus.  I believe Jesus is the son of God, that he came to die so that our sins would be forgiven, and he rose from the dead after 3 days. No other human being on earth had that kind of power because he was God in the flesh. When a person becomes a believer in Christ after their physical body dies, their spirit is saved and enters into his perfect kingdom that is everlasting where death, chaos and turmoil cannot exist.

(John 3:16) "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Even if you can't fathom how God would choose to come down to planet earth and live as one of us, a human, to show us his power and live a sinless life and show us that death is not the end... could you believe it?

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Nawab Yoosuf and Kacee Holmes are now friends
Wednesday
Dave liked Dave's profile
Wednesday
Wednesday
Wednesday

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service