Kenneth Little Hawk

Howdy Folks!
Recently our access to Rainbow Gatherings was interrupted by a maintenance notice. When the maintenance noticed expired, we could no longer access Rainbow Gatherings through our domain name, "rainbowgatherings.org."
We can access Rainbow Gatherings through the "Ning" address, "rainbowgatherings.ning.com." However, you might find that some of the links on this page are still on the domain addy and will not connect. You can fix it by inserting ".ning.com" in place of ".org" on your address window. You then can bookmark the ning addy until we fix it.
We haven't heard from our hosts, Chris and Tysha in a while. I hope they are blissfully camping beyond cyber space, but I did send them each a message about our problem.
I also messaged Ning administration and was promised a reply in 24 hours.
I agree with Soaring Eagle that it is probably a problem with the domain registration or a glitch in the maintennance process.
We don't think it will be difficult to fix either way. Shouldn't take more'n a couple of hose clamps, pliers and a screwdriver.

Blessings to you all.

Photo by TeriAnn

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

worse case would be that the registration fee was never paid for the next billing cycle.. if thats the case and the 2 creators are unreachable perhaps someone could be added as a alternate billing address ..it should just be a small annual fee, no big deal

im assumming it was just a screw up with the server though.. we'll just have to wait and see what the reply is from the host
I received a reply from Ning administration informing us that access to our domain name has been suspended because of a billing problem which we should be able to fix when our hosts, Chris and Tysha return.

In the meantime, some of the links on this page may not work. If you get a "Page not found" message when clicking on a link, simply type in, "ning.com" in place of ".org" in your address window. Here is an example of the difference.

"http://rainbowgatherings.org" will work if you change it to:

"http://rainbowgatherings.ning.com"

I suggest you bookmark your favorite links for convenient navigation until we fix our problem.

Blessings and Welcome Home!
Looks like everything is fixed here at rainbowgatherings.org. Thanks to our hosts, Chris and Tysha, we are back online with our original domain name and all our links appear to be working again.

Blessings!
sorry guys my phone is 415-828-6799
if anything ever happens.
Lola is admin now too :)
Thanks Chris. Blessings!

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Touch your Heart | Jaya Jagadambe Mantra by Gajendra | Kirtan Live | Yoga Vidya Ashram

GJaya JagadambeDSita radheC GJaya Jagadambe ma DurgaD C GNamo Nam...
Dec 1
Donald J Onken commented on Donald J Onken's group Guerrilla Gardening and Urban Foraging
"From This to ... This and..."
Nov 14
Donald J Onken commented on Donald J Onken's group Guerrilla Gardening and Urban Foraging
Nov 14
Donald J Onken posted a group
Thumbnail

Guerrilla Gardening and Urban Foraging

Last spring started a garden on church property up the street. No fences, no poisons, no problems. Planted extra for the rabbits and gophers, coyotes even got some meals in. Learned many tricks and created new. Lots of good produce to share.See More
Nov 14

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2022   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service