please help mother get her child away from an abusing father

Recently a Judge has put a 6yr old little boy into his father's custody despite sexual abuse allegations made by the child and physical abuse allegations made by the mother. The judge will not take any evidence presented to her into consideration or allow the mother to speak honestly on the child's behalf. The father had legally abandon his son for a year after the child had made the sexual abuse allegations about his father. Dhs did not conduct a full investigation of the allegations and closed the case saying the 6yr old boy was "coached". The father then came back into the picture after a year of having nothing to do with his son and the mother witnessed him physically abusing the child. The child then was taken into Dhs custody where the child was then placed in his care. They are now closing the case and taking custody away from the mother and giving it to the father. Please sign this and make the judge take everything into consideration before making a grave mistake. Thank you.

go to: change.org to sign the petition   much love

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its always sad to hear something like this. The court system in this country is just so out of balance and overloaded that they do not have the desire, time or the resources to sufficiently explore the truth in a given situation. I know this firsthand. I am presently on probation for something I did not do. I wasn't even allowed to speak in my defense during court proceedings. The judge was not interested in hearing my side of the situation. It seems that a "collar and conviction" is more important than finding the truth. I have also found that the people who populate this system are for the most part mean spirited and closed minded. It is a real misnomer calling it a "Justice" system. It is anything but that. My heart goes out to the people in this situation, especially the 6 year old caught in the fray. I hope that the truth will be found and he will be able to live in the most beneficial circumstance.

Billy 

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

tikoo replied to tikoo's discussion U.S. National 2019
"There should be a rope to climb unto the city . Dangles ."
Monday
Roach replied to tikoo's discussion U.S. National 2019
"Ok ill be on my way to the city . in the sky. Ill just follow the light"
Aug 11
tikoo left a comment for Saaraim Roth
"Qm bwo t' c~eo  ! Welcome to this mind-space , Sister ."
Aug 10
tikoo replied to tikoo's discussion U.S. National 2019
"Every year when the gathering is over the people return to their floating city in the heaven . The 2019 U.S. National ended in July ."
Aug 10

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service