Reposted from Florida Family

A lot of people have been messaging, asking where the location of the gathering is. At this time the location has not been made public by the Council . For now, be assured that it will be held somewhere in the Ocala National Forest, in the general region of previous gatherings.

Anyway, there are several reasons for keeping the location secret:

Firs...t, it prevents people from showing up weeks ahead of the main event, wearing out the place and trashing it. There are already arrivals in December. Neither the forestry service nor the local city officials would tolerate the use of a single location for 2 to 3 months at a time. This is why there are 'holding camps' that are rotated regularly and why the gathering moves from year to year.

Second, it prevents the powers that be from anticipating and somehow undermining the event. With enough warning it would be easy to find a way to prevent the gathering. Anything from producing a controlled burn to doing construction on the roads to issuing a competing permit to another group would give legal cover. In short, it is a strategic action reducing the chance of outside interference.

And third, it helps make the gathering better. A focused, 10 day event will have more to offer than some sprawling, drawn out function that spans weeks or months. People will have more energy, more focus and have more fun.

Anyway, hope this helps relieve some of the frustration of trying to plan your attendance with so many unknowns. At least now you know it's not incompetence or indifference that is causing all the confusion.

Love 'ya!

Ocala 2016 Rainbow Gathering - Uncensored's photo.

Views: 462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am titling my new poem "You Are Not The Universal Soul" for the Tribe..
Hmmmm... Am I getting lost in my heart s COMMAND? Am I Morphing into a scorpion in the static so my Mermaid Dolphin fin has spikes like any punklet would is every Thot in my ego Dripping off of the spider Web to the ebb and the flow of my Heart's imaginary beat to the groove of my soul. Violet is my favorite color yet Magenta usually mixes into it somewhere like spilled blood Every second is infinity Remember the Portals Remember the patterns Remember the peepshows remember all of the moons fur real dont shut yourself short on Ghouls and Goblins games from your school. Interchange of positive balls, as Polterguists we haunt And watch as they blush and daunt so they change the whole damn font and watch as the others grow up on shooting ladders from Earth from death to Birth they blurred the Mir and it's hard to tell what's on and what's on the shelf. Interchange of positive balls, as Polterguists we haunt And watch as they blush and daunt so they change the whole damn font! And watch as the others grow up on shooting ladders from Earth from death to Birth they blurred the Mir and it's hard to tell what's in and what's inside out.

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Feu Dias | Handpan Magic | XPF 2022 | Klangreise Auskopplung

Feu Dias auf dem Xperience Festival 2022📣 https://www.xperience-festival.de 📣Feu Dias / MUSICIAN•COACH•TATTOO ARTIST📺 Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ch...
Thursday

Musikfestival 2023 // Yoga Vidya Ashram

!!! Buche dir dein Ticket !!! ► https://www.yoga-vidya.de/events/musikfestival/"Musik ist in den Herzen aller Männer und Frauen - sie erweckt Liebe und erfül...
Jan 8

Touch your Heart | Jaya Jagadambe Mantra by Gajendra | Kirtan Live | Yoga Vidya Ashram

GJaya JagadambeDSita radheC GJaya Jagadambe ma DurgaD C GNamo Nam...
Dec 1, 2022
Donald J Onken commented on Donald J Onken's group Guerrilla Gardening and Urban Foraging
"From This to ... This and..."
Nov 14, 2022

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2023   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service