My name is Meng, I'm originally from Beijing, China. Now I live in Columbia Missouri, a magical little town.

I am water, moisten the nooks and crannies of my secret emotion, washing away the stains of my fear and anxiety, adapting the twists and turns of new conditions, and dripping on the hardest rock until wearing it away.

I am fire, burning away the bushes of confusion that keep me out of my destination, warming up a cold heart of a hopeless neighbor, kindling the mountain field to see which way to go, and cooking the raw egg of life until it forms the enlightened yoke.

I am air, generating a brisk silent breeze, knocking on soundless pine leaves, and resonate with delightful tune.

I am earth, bearing solid soil like my still will that washed by rain, stroke by wind and burnt by fire but persist to carry on.

Nice to meet any and all of you. Add me @ mengren1013@yahoo.com

ps. Looking for acid.

Views: 60

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many Blessings little sister!!  and Welcome!

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Nawab Yoosuf and Kacee Holmes are now friends
May 27
Dave liked Dave's profile
May 27
May 27
May 27

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service