Drive 5 miles to parking.
Welcome home.

Kitchen/Supply Parking

kitchen/supply parking on south side - fs 209 via yellow hammer rd -
please drive/park cautiously

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NAMASTE'....sending you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((peace and love))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) vibes...your assistance is always helpful and needed. your brother always Shroomie=)
Will be heading that way about the 24th. Hope to see you all soon!!
116 is on google maps....but 199 is listed under another name i think. Unless you're coming really early, once you get that close you will have no problem finding out where it is.
I think 199 should read 119. peace and love see ya'll soon
it is fs road 119
Yes it is FS Road 119 not 199.

There is a really nice map link posted on http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/annual-site.html CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP IT SAYS: Topo Map, Terrain, Sat Photos

I tried to post the link here but it was too long and was getting cut off for some reason. But it is a nice ACME Map.
If anyone is interested there is a wicked easier way home on a newly paved road....straight shot outta warren, its a goos fourty minutes faster. Let me know if u want directions
i think everyone would be interested. care to share my sister?
oh, so that would be to take rt 62 from the north...i think i will do that. coming on from MA rt 90-to NY 88-to86, past the finger lakes. seems more tranquilo.

gracias a ti hermana!
~ruff
62 to market and pennsylvania ave, penn ave to the bridge at hickory st... left onto and left at bottom of bridge. the light go straight with a veer to the right on to pleansant drive.... take it all the way to hearts content then right on mayburgh rd. welcome home., from downtown warren it is 20 mile up and into camp all paved!
I've heard there's a low bridge?? I'm leaving with my bus on the 1st... any help with directions for a BUS to bus villiage is appreciated! loving you!!
Hello Beautiful People...did I miss this??? *I*

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service