Jesus Tribe...Rainbow Family of Living Light / Jesus Camp

Jesus Tribe...Rainbow Family of Living Light / Jesus Camp

I was wondering if there is any one out there that would like to get together after the nationals and have a Jesus Tribe...Gathering of the Tribes. All Rainbow Family would be invited, but this would be a time for the Jesus Tribe...Rainbow Family of Living Light ......to get together...please email me Normal T. at n_t_joey@hotmail.com

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Vision is not just to live in Community, but to Disicple the babe's in Christ that get saved at a Rainbow gathering and help them find destiny in Christ. I want to equip the sants for service...doing the Ministry, Meeting Needs, Preachi...ng the Gospel...Fivefold Ministry; offices of Apostle (ἀπόστολος / apostolos), Prophet (προφήτης / prophētēs), Evangelist (εὐαγγελιστής / euaggelistēs), Pastor (ποιμήν / poimēn) and Teacher (διδάσκαλος / didaskalos) referred to in Ephesians 4:11 The Vision is to raise up man and woman to be send out two by two that see the need for Market Place Evangelism. The church has been asleep in the light for to long...it's time for us to wipe the slumber from our eyes and see that 161 unsaved people die every minute. People are dying to go to Hell! Who are you dying to Save? The first two letters in God is Go...into All the World and Preach the Good and wonderful news we can be Born Again. The Only thing I can take to Heaven with me is somebody else...Hippies still need Jesus and so does every one else...The Great Commission is to every one of us that names the name of Christ as our Lord, and Savior...If they don't get saved they are going to Hell! Romans 10:14-15 Isaiah 6:3-9 777

I am praying for others to join me...for a time of discipleship...and Bicycle Touring...Looking for 30 to 35 Brothers and Sisters willing to live in Community for a year or Two Learning to Bicycle Tour and Minister the Gospel. The Vision is after discipleship to release the Community... into two to five Brothers and Sisters to do the ministry of going into churches, Street Preaching, One on One Witnessing...and making Disciples and train others to do the Same....Luke 14:33, Mark 16:15 This is a faith ministry, I mostly tent camp, using Loaded Bicycle Touring for traveling, and Preaching the Gospel from...if you have a burden for souls and making disciples, pray about it, but this might be what God would have you do...in Jesus Name Rap 777

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Intermediate Yoga Class in English 60 min - with Kaivalya - Live 09:15 Uhr 07.05.2020

Participate at the live Yoga lesson Intermediate class in english with Kaivalya and support us with a subscription / like / comment and a donation. You are w...
Tuesday
Marcus Jackson updated their profile
Jun 13
rayneberry posted an event

Jackfest Nine “ The Jackalope Art and Music Festival” at Forest Lakes, Arizona

August 1, 2020 at 6am to August 31, 2020 at 7pm
Where spontaneous order happens.Contact: The JackalopeEmail: jackalopefreedomfestival@gmail.comJackalope Art and Music FestivalForest Lakes, Arizona34.319778, -110.684722August 1-10thFree to Camp, Vend, and Attend!The ninth annual Jackalope Freedom Festival is held in the cool pines of northern arizona. 40 miles east of payson, in the forest, between forest lakes and heber/overgaard. The historic Baca Family property facilitates the main camping area. Sites are picked on a first come first…See More
Jun 12
water, singing-on-the-rocks posted a discussion

How to Prevent contamination by the deadly novel coronavirus, how to treat early onset symptoms Holistically

and how to protect yourself if you accidentally find yourself in a crowd of people any time in the next few years:Part 1 – Social distancing as things loosen upPart 2 – How to use herbs, nutritional supplements, yoga and homeopathic remedies to boost your immune system and protect the many targeted organs and life systems attacked by the novel corona virusPart 3 – Addendums, quotes, links, research…The first steps of prevention are, as the media has been blasting at everybody for the last few…See More
Jun 11

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service