I just joined the family again. As an aging hippy from the 'sixties, I long for the fellowship and love I found then. This seems to be a likely place to find some like-minded, free and unencumbered souls seeking a friendly, loving, kind but reasonably exciting lifestyle. I live on my sailboat here in Victoria, BC but thinking of selling her and getting an RV so I can get around to more gatherings and family groups. Is there any family here in British Columbia at the moment? Anyone on Vancouver Island? help me find my way back!  Love, Peace and Happiness,   Mick

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello from Oklahoma! (:

Hi Jennifer; Thanks for answering.  I just want to meet some like minded folks, hang out when possible. I'm just an old hippie  from the 60's who loved it then and wants it back! I need a hippie soulmate to share it all with. Go travelling, maybe sailing if I still have my boat, or just live somewhere peaceful, warm and loving.

Welcome!

Thanks Chris. I think my reply to Jennifer tells you where I'm at! I would like to find a group living together somewhere and join in for a while - or forever!

I'm young & new, but hope you find what you are seeking. As the population of spaceship earth increases, her inhabitants become increasingly lonely...
Hello from south texas

thanks for the reply! Too bad you are so far away!TRell me about yourself and what's happening. I might get down around Texas this winter - where its warm! I'm heading for California for a bit anyway, buy a bike and do a road trip, maybe Route 66. Get back to em,  Mike

Hello from Tucson.  Old hippie from seventies.......

Hello!

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Dave Burdick liked Donna Louise's photo
17 hours ago
Ivy Bickl joined Alicat Shanti's group
Thumbnail

Self-Sustainability

Here is a place where we can share our ideas of self-sustainability. Whether it pertains to gardening, energy(solar, wind, water), construction(cob, straw bale, earth ships), permaculture...You get the IDEA...lets share it!
yesterday
Matthew Coffey updated their profile
Nov 5
Donna Louise posted a photo
Nov 3

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPEace.org and their HomelessFriend.org campaign.   

Linked In / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Better Planet Paper, Chris Tinney for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly fees!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service