Hello everybody :-) I am based in NJ (soon to be TN) and have been struggling to find any gathering or community closer than way way out west. I've heard that there is a community in eastern Tennessee but have not been able to find information online. Is anybody nearby? Anyone interested in organizing something this summer?
Peace and love <3

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe the Great Lakes Family (Michigan) will host a gathering for folks not wanting to travel far west : go Facebook .

Last I knew , the E. Tennessee community was in disarray . SHUT UP AND GROW IT has been their site on the net . Look there for info , or for nothing , or to see nothing is something .

There is community in Tn. There is a commune there called the farm. You should be able to find out all the info you need using google. I as well have had trouble in the location I am in. Louisiana. It's a dead zone for family here.
Where here

I am interested in forming something. I am in Western North Carolina.  Let me know how I can help.

i moved to NY from MI because I found a 600 sq ft cottage I could afford- taxes are 1700 a yr- but I'm in a safe area- just desolate-  I'm 2 hrs North of NYC-   so it would be a 4 hr round trip drive for me to go there-  ...I know they have a little Central Park Gathering once a year- but pretty sure it's just a family with kiddies event-    I just want to get high and ride my bike around Central Park - spend the night in my van- and go home in the morning- but that will be a huge challenge for me- since I'm all alone and I have to make sure MYC doesn't tow my van away and try to destroy me like every other city has tried- I'd also like to put on a street performance and make a music video while I'm there- but most likely I'll never make it- it's hard to build up my condfidence to do it all alone-  There are no cool people for over 100 miles from me- Also NY doesn't even have Recreational Herbs-  I have to wait for MA shops to get their permits- which is very close- and pay their extravagant prices-  I don't have any seeds or I'd grow some magic herbs, myself

I'm a 1/2 hr from Port Jervis, NY right next to NJ- if you hear of a drum circle, let me know-

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Giovanna Helena is now friends with Montie Clay Rumsower IV and Free
13 hours ago
Giovanna Helena updated their profile
13 hours ago
Shepherdboy updated their profile
16 hours ago
Wendy is now friends with Water Moccasin and Dennis
yesterday

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPEace.org and their HomelessFriend.org campaign.   

Linked In / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Better Planet Paper, Chris Tinney for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly fees!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service