Where and when is the next rainbow gathering in the us??? I want to experience the family!!!

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Northeast Rainbow Regional Gathering
New Hampshire
August 21 - August 30
HOWDY FOLKS! all peaceful beings are lovingly invited to get to gather, like
raindrops with the sun shining thru at just the right angle......
From Groveton NH:
Follow NH-110 East 17.6 miles
Right onto York Pond Road (Look for the Fish Hatchery Sign)
Follow York Pond Road 4 miles
Left onto Forest Road 15 (this is the second possible left onto FR15, it's a loop)
Follow FR15 for 5 miles to forest road 33. Welcome Home!
From Berlin NH:
NH-110 West approximately 7 miles
Left onto York Pond Road (Look for the Fish Hatchery Sign)
Follow York Pond Road 4 miles
Left onto Forest Road 15 (this is the second possible left onto FR15, it's a loop)
Follow FR15 for 5 miles to forest road 33. Welcome Home!
23 mins · Unlike · 4
parking is side of the road! Make sure to only park on one side... Leaving enough space for 2 cars to pass each other... Get out of the car and look at where you're going to park... Don't want to get stuck eh? Try to leave the "pull in" "camp sites" or larger perpendicular "cuts" for busses and RVs... Please don't block any forest service gates when parking either... Love y'all!!! Be safe!

We, the attendees of the Colorado regional vision council and individuals of the rainbow family of living light, on the land in the Cochetopa Hills of the Rio Grande National Forest, with the purpose of unity and harmony have lovingly found consensus that we: will hold a fall Colorado regional rainbow family pot-luck and counsel in Paonia the third weekend of October; encourage individuals to consider Colorado for the 50th anniversary annual rainbow gathering of living light in 2022; encourage individuals to consider inviting the World rainbow family to hold the World rainbow gathering in conjunction with the 50th anniversary annual rainbow gathering of living light in 2022.

Hi Jess..

i also want to experience the same.. if you find anything regarding that please let me inform...

by and have a nice day....

with warm regards..

Jigar...

Welcomehome.org has all the info you will need they will post where exactly the gathering will be closer to July

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service