me and my dog are homeless as of last night. we need a place to stay for a bit. we live in PA. if anyone could possibly help us out i would be grateful. weather its staying in a house or traveling around im game. thank you brothers and sisters.

Views: 3262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check with Soaring Eagle, he's in Philly and there's a PA Rainbow Family too....I'll bet he could point you in a good direction....Love You....Keep Me Posted Lady
thank you brother.
hey brother,
I am in northeast arkansas.... at heartsong peace village. getting ready to leave in noevember to go to another awesome community in ohio. If you can make it here to us at heartsong .. you can go with us.. you will have room and board and good food everyday. working to help get the old trades skool ready by spring. cutting wood etc. let me know.. we are gathering 1st part of november much love
Where in Ohio?
I'm curious too!

third that

Hey sis, wanted to know if you where ok? I am in Pittsburgh couch surfing but we could probably figure something out if you didn't already.LOVINU!!!
Helen why dont you grab them and bring them down here when you come?! Loving You guys!

Hey Alicat. Im heading to dallas in february, but have no stops betweeen then and now. How far is your farm from Dallas? I'd love to stop by and help out. I have no money or material wealth, but I have good work ethic and a guitar to keep me occupied!

hey brittney. I am not sure when, like i said my camper is being fixed but i can scoop u up and bring u to the roundhouse?! lovinu!
my father is letting me stay til the end of this month so i have to figure something out very fast. thank all of you for your concern.. i live in NEPA. am trying to save up a bit of money but am having trouble doing so because my dog has got an infection and i keep having to take him to the vet.. did you already leave sister?
lotzz of love to you sis! being homeless is such a drag! i wish i could help someway?! i really do.
i have no money nor my own home. I will pray for you/doggies safety though!:) and i'm glad to hear that there's people here that can help...! lovin ALL of you!

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service