I invite you to share my dream to build "Holistic Trips to Magic Peru" and a "Retreat in the Andes"

Blessed one !

I am a peruvian woman,living in Denmark ,but right now am in The magic blessed Andes ,in a little village with name Acoria ,where my blessed 84 yars old mom lives !
Its a honor to be your friend,adn will love much to share my life dream with you !
What ypou erite is wonderrful!!I love it and inspire me much more !
I pray to God to meet people and Angels like you ,for ,share my life purpose!! And ,wih so much ,you an give me a hand !
I dont know if you have been in Peru ? But if not yet ,You will love ssom mcuh ,to know my blessed magic land !
i have many ,dreams ,and works to do !
!.-creacion of "Holistic health Center " in this village ,up over 3.170 meters over the sea level.)
And my purpose are many ,begining wiht helping people to be more aware to use the nature in a healthy way ,organic,etc, taking care of mother earth ,and helping them to be free ,and ,empower them to ,Remember ,that they Can ,do more than they believe ,and solve the poporty! in many ways etc.
.- is to make "Holistic Trips to Magic Peru",My intention is to show ,and sahre the beauty and magic og my blessed Amazing land ! with people who ,is open for ,discover ,the Mather Natures gifts to all of us !
My purpose is to Discovering the magic of Peru ,you will also Discover pour self,,,in many ways ,,
You will ,start a new chaptel of your life ! This trips will be combine with the viist to teh Holistis Center in Acoria village. Where my purpose is to ,get volunteers,who can have the big opportunity to ,Help chool children and them selves,!! By : teaching ,waht ever they know,can,wish .
And BY: helping in the land ,ore maybe ,wiht building the Reatreat ,for make it a HOME to every one who comes to Peru and wsih to have a special blessed experince and adventure !
3.- there will also be ,turistic explorations ,her in Acoria ,and many places og Magic Peru !
4.- My Aim is to get much support to ,Change my people ,aand give them a better life here and now and fro their Future !
My hearts cry ,when I know and see ,how poor people are ,and the children dont have to get a luch on the school !!
5.- thats why ,my other Aim is to Get some money ,and sourses to ive them ,a meal 5 times on the week , and ,spread this Concept ,to all over the land ,where the kids needs some meal and education !
6.- My Pray to you and all our blessed friends is .!
Help me doing my Life purpose .
Be a part ,in some way to ,help those ,who Dont have the opportunity to Change their lifes.!
Give me some support,in soem way ,mybe by sharing this mail to others,who have much ,and needs to Give to others ,for get happiness in thir hearts and souls !
Beloved one !
I will love to share more from me, and will be very grateful for any kind of support :
I am also vegetarian,make yoga,and have my own religion ! Love is my religion !
I invite you to see ,my blogpost in the BLC,
Send you much love and blessings from this part of Peru !
I am here till April ,If you ore your friend ,family wish to visit Peru!
Send you and your blessed family
My bery best reagrds and heartlight
Mary Andes Heart
PS. Excuse my english !

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is very special, that's you're able to live your dream like this... It helps to discuss these kinds of things, so that, during the process of creation, you're wishes, and aspirations become known... that's awesome...
Dear Tedd !
Thank you very much for your replay !
Its not so possible ,to get internet acces ,in the Acoria Village !
I am very happy fro your kind answer !
I wsih like to know if you had some idea to share my dreams ,in some way !
I Will be very happy to know if you have some connection ,with other groups ,friends,family ,who can ,and wish to give me a hand with this life dream !
Time is running ,and yhe school children are alreary at school,and still without luch !
I hope an dkeep my Faith!
I send you and your beloved family all best and blessings from the Andes of Peru !
love
Mary
ps:Just feel fre to sak me ,any question ,!
Blessings !

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Om Adi Shakti | Om Shakti Ma | by Robert and Joanna | Kirtan Chanting with accordion and guitar

Robert and Joanna are chanting "Om Adi Shakti" with you: Om Adi Shakti Om Shakti Ma This holy mantra with instrumental background of accordion and guitar emb...
Monday
nope and Dusty are now friends
Feb 22
Cryst Aqueous posted a blog post
Feb 21
Harrison replied to kinulpture's discussion agott (a gathering of the tribes)
"Tho we will have quiet at that point hover on fourth according to convention no liquor there.but the nourishment may all get eaten while we circle."
Feb 19

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service