Im fed up with & am done with Babylon.
I've left my job, so I am free now.
Id like to live with and help alongside other open minded, loving people. Right now I'm looking into a couple places.
Please please let me know of any good ecovillages, communities, or something else that you or someone you know took part in and liked.
Thanks for your time brothers and sisters :)
Light, love & peace to you

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if your serious! im messaging you because me and my wife are on hard times big time. in nutshell ppl like us do not belong in the city. I seen some recent post tht your commune is shut down, im hoping this is not true because we need a better place and must live under the radar. were not on the run or anything. we just have to get away from the city because it too much for us. we are having our baby and the thought of aboption and us going back to the traveler life is in the cards. but neither one of us can live with that. we are gods children and live free as we can but the city and its horrors are killing us. state checks, foodstamps. state benefits. its too much. please! if your commune is gone then so be it! do u know of any? we are well versed as individuals. we both can hunt, farn, and build. we have skills coz we usually live outside but having a child the government shuns ppl like us and we need to find others like us! please help! maybe togathe we can fond a way outta bablyon

sorry. I dunno why my computer just did that. that was a gmail lettrer to a previous post earlier tis year.

Im striving to start a community.

In colorado. Gonna be self sustainable, gon grow lots of cannabis and cultivate own food and such

need help

gotta get outa babylon together, liberate  , gon be hard work but love and diligence and faith get us to promised land higher ground

I would love to be involved with helping this

Babylon be burnin mon!

This is a community in AZ about an hour east of Las Vegas, NV being worked on now.

Facebook Page for Intentional Community

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Nawab Yoosuf and Kacee Holmes are now friends
Wednesday
Dave liked Dave's profile
Wednesday
Wednesday
Wednesday

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service