All Discussions Tagged 'to' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From Clarkston, WA/Lewiston, ID area to Southern Oklahoma

Need friendly, helpful, laid back, honest, good-spirited individual to help drive from Clarkston, WA to Southern Oklahoma.  Only room for d…

Started by Christopher T. Winter

0 May 29, 2015

Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

Okay I really need some help here. I need a clear answer as to whether or not there are any 'hippy' communes in Ireland. And if so how on e…

Started by Heather D

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

ride needed to 2014 gathering

I am in little rock arkansas and need a ride to the gathering, leaving date is flexible, I have license(excellent driving skills), gas and…

Started by jeff priore

0 Jun 20, 2014

las vegas to rainbow

hey fam bigfoot here i need a ride home to my 10th gathering asap im in north las vegas and have alot of donations i lost all my gas money…

Started by bigfoot

0 Jun 15, 2014

Tired of Babylon

Electrician with 20 years in the field wants to hook back up with the Family. Babylon sucks!!!! I need to feel free and happy...Looking for…

Started by David Funk

2 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by David Funk

Need Family around Sacramento California

Help! Our motorhome overheated & (most likely) blew a head gasket - weather's been too hot! We really need a safe place for us to park…

Started by Chief Sunflower

0 Jul 12, 2013

Indiana To Montana Gathering

Hello brothers and sisters. I'm in Indiana and looking for a ride to the gathering in Montana. This will be the first one that I am attendi…

Started by Joseph Louk

0 Jun 10, 2013

artists linking

hi, was too far to travel to wash for gathering, doin it locally with a fire down by a lake and drummin round the fire, nice art work poste…

Started by firedance

0 Jul 6, 2011

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Cryst Aqueous posted blog posts
Friday
Donna Louise and Sairy Lynn are now friends
Wednesday
Harrison liked Harrison's profile
Dec 1
Profile IconLaura Del Sordo, Harrison, Jim Stuller and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Dec 1

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service