All Discussions Tagged 'help' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

advice and what not

This is definitely a shot in the dark hoping to find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a new adventure for the most part. Whether it's…

Started by Makayla Nielsen

8 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by michael holt

Rainbow family member in trouble and needs our help

Please read entire story, this is a true event currently happening now. Contact information is at the end of the story. Feel free to copy a…

Started by Rev B.

0 Feb 25, 2015

Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

Okay I really need some help here. I need a clear answer as to whether or not there are any 'hippy' communes in Ireland. And if so how on e…

Started by Heather D

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

Need Family around Sacramento California

Help! Our motorhome overheated & (most likely) blew a head gasket - weather's been too hot! We really need a safe place for us to park…

Started by Chief Sunflower

0 Jul 12, 2013

Gathering here? - Ireland

Hello. I think I made a discussion like this already, but I realise this was really where I should have put it. My name is Heather - Hi! :)…

Started by Heather D

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by RainbowWill

I saw a colour all around me today, Am I seeing things?

Hi, I was wondering could anyone help me understand this? It's new to me and really surprised me. Today I was walking home and I looked do…

Started by Heather D

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Hills

Anything Like the Gatherings in Ireland?

Hi I am raging I am so far away from where all the action seems to be. I know that 2013 there's supposed to be a gathering in Wales but I c…

Started by Heather D

9 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Heather D

Family in Atlanta

Could anyone direct me to any family in Atlanta.. My lady, dog and I may be stranded there by the end of the night and are looking to see i…

Started by Garett Philip Neimjoun Tsui

0 Dec 9, 2012

Looking for a ride from MI to TN

Hello guys, i'm new to the rainbow family, a friend of mine told me about the national gathering and I've set my heart on going, money is n…

Started by JESSICA KASKI

0 Jun 25, 2012

I am looking for a symbol.

I need a symbol that will help open up the soul chamber to help let soul traveling happen. Anyone seen anything like that? I keep looking b…

Started by Raven

11 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by tikoo

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Cat Riversong liked little wing's discussion These are Rainbow RAPS memes, designed to teach and celebrate Rainbow Ways both online and at Gatherings, by inspiring Rainbows to bring RAP Boards to Gatherings.
Jan 14
Cat Riversong posted an event
Thumbnail

2021 RAINBOW FAMILY OF LIVING LIGHT WORLD PEACE AND HEALING GATHERING OF THE TRIBES at Earth

July 1, 2021 to July 7, 2021
I was not in attendance at the most recent gathering 2020 in Idaho, nor in counsels on the ground, so I'm not sure the exact wording of the current invitation but here is one consented upon in the past. The First Invitation to the Rainbow Gathering We, who are brothers & sisters, children of God, families of life on earth, friends of nature & of all people, children of humankind calling ourselves Rainbow Family Tribe, humbly invite:All races, peoples, tribes, communes, men, women,…See More
Jan 13
Monica and Cat Riversong are now friends
Jan 13
Cat Riversong liked Chris Tinney's blog post How to Start a Peace Garden
Jan 13

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service