Heather D's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I just looked at a few google images of it! :) It looks amazing! pristine blue water…"

Heather D replied Jul 17, 2013 to Tell me about your favourite place in the world

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by N.L.Baron

":) that sounds so lovely! thank you for replying to my post! I love hearing about pl…"

Heather D replied Jul 17, 2013 to Tell me about your favourite place in the world

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by N.L.Baron

"the world? :) the earth we walk on? :) yeah. So many beautiful places here, anywhere…"

Heather D replied Apr 7, 2013 to Tell me about your favourite place in the world

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by N.L.Baron

"yes thank you so so so so much!  I have spent hours combing the net for anything bas…"

Heather D replied Apr 2, 2013 to Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

"thank you.... I know there are a lot of people who are interested in the same things…"

Heather D replied Apr 1, 2013 to Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

"Also if there is anything else like a gathering or any alternative or 'hippy' festiv…"

Heather D replied Apr 1, 2013 to Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

"i don't understand... im interested though... can you explain?"

Heather D replied Apr 1, 2013 to I saw a colour all around me today, Am I seeing things?

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Hills

"haha thank you! Yeah, well I'm definitely weird, but I won't know was that an aura u…"

Heather D replied Mar 30, 2013 to I saw a colour all around me today, Am I seeing things?

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Hills

"yes i understand, thank you very much, it was perhaps just a trick of the light, i w…"

Heather D replied Mar 29, 2013 to I saw a colour all around me today, Am I seeing things?

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Hills

"heh thank you! :)  no i've never done them and it was pretty dim the light, it was s…"

Heather D replied Mar 29, 2013 to I saw a colour all around me today, Am I seeing things?

15 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Hills

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Nawab Yoosuf and Kacee Holmes are now friends
Wednesday
Dave liked Dave's profile
Wednesday
Wednesday
Wednesday

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service