Valterra Blue's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks- we NEED to STOP LRAD now! I could see them using these devices at a National…"

Valterra Blue replied Jan 11, 2014 to LRAD Long Range Acoustic Device is ultimately to be used to turn Humans into docile mindless Slaves

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Jennifer

"there are some good communes out there-i hope; although  i have limited experience-…"

Valterra Blue replied Jan 8, 2014 to Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

"..it's good you're researching actual events- because there are a lot of fake events…"

Valterra Blue replied Apr 1, 2013 to Ireland. Commune. Gathering. Festival.

10 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dhai

"We appreciate all the solid information you have been sharing Little Wing- and I agr…"

Valterra Blue replied Apr 1, 2013 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

"stay strong, Brother~!"

Valterra Blue replied Mar 24, 2013 to Going to be gone for a few

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by arminius

"...well- at least this thread has gotten Folks thinking about this important issue-…"

Valterra Blue replied Feb 17, 2013 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

"..good stuff, there, Little Wing~ thx much- i'm researching the links you shared- "

Valterra Blue replied Dec 5, 2012 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

"...sounds like paradise , tikoo  "

Valterra Blue replied Nov 25, 2012 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

"I strongly dis-agree- although I respect your resources and opinion- After meeting s…"

Valterra Blue replied Nov 17, 2012 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

"...HI Family- so i'm working on a catchy song to bring awareness to this issue- I…"

Valterra Blue replied Nov 17, 2012 to Let's raise awareness and BAN ChemLawn,TrueGreen and All Residential/business Chemical Lawn companys~!

32 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Dave Burdick

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Cryst Aqueous posted blog posts
yesterday
Donna Louise and Sairy Lynn are now friends
Wednesday
Harrison liked Harrison's profile
Dec 1
Profile IconLaura Del Sordo, Harrison, Jim Stuller and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Dec 1

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service