Valterra Blue's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"I just found this related info about the 2010 Tritium leak in VT  How much tritiu…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 31, 2014 to Vermont shutting down Yankee Nuclear Power Plant in late 2014- spent fuel will be transferred to storage

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"...at the end of the list- i found this one about VT so I hope folks gathering are a…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 31, 2014 to Vermont shutting down Yankee Nuclear Power Plant in late 2014- spent fuel will be transferred to storage

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"...well as long as we're talking facts- here's a list of Nuclear Accidents in the Un…"

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"Shutting them down should benefit the environment immensely if they can successfully…"

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"...interestingly enough- here is a link to another article by a different reporter-…"

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"i was considering attending the VT regional aug 1-10- but this bothers me- i worry m…"

8 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"...glad you are speaking your peace, Helen- that helps wake folks up- it's not easy…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 31, 2014 to Damnit, is there anywhere in this country or even this world

10 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Jennifer

"what the heck- no one has an opinion of this sensitive sonic issue that could destro…"

Valterra Blue replied Mar 30, 2014 to LRAD Long Range Acoustic Device is ultimately to be used to turn Humans into docile mindless Slaves

9 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Jennifer

"as always- the Governments of the WORLD are LYING to the PEOPLE_- again and again!  …"

Valterra Blue replied Mar 30, 2014 to STAR FISH Massive Die- OFF- FUKISHIMA RELATED_ ALL SEAFOOD IS CONTAMINATED FOLKS! PAY ATTENTION!

1 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Valterra Blue

"Well if you're serious try this link to Eastwind- they weed out the Gutterpunks- so…"

Valterra Blue replied Mar 30, 2014 to any advice at all about where to go?

19 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Chris Tinney

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential Oils, and Purium Brand Partners for helping us Live Well, sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2019   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service