Valterra Blue's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (109) Replies Latest Activity

"hi nitesparrow Just want to let you know about the Firefly Gathering coming up on J…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 16, 2010 to Sad

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by nitesparrow

"That's cool, Josh~ I love Herbalism- though I know very little- I also have strong i…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 15, 2010 to Herbal Healing

6 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Countrypagan

"Gatherings are a place for Everyone to gather- & you are Welcome- it's just like…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 15, 2010 to Introduction and comment on one of your rules

37 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by little wing

"WAKE UP~! You are in a delusional state- I've read every post here- No one is tellin…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 15, 2010 to Introduction and comment on one of your rules

37 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by little wing

"I don't get it- I didn't find anything Deborah said Dis-respectful? I think your jus…"

37 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by little wing

"It was just a figure of speech~ I was trying to drive the point home to the brother…"

37 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by little wing

"We should hand out Rainbow tradition literature at the front gate to everyone~"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 14, 2010 to 4th of july

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Valterra Blue

"the greatest Weapon is Peace~! Bring Peace and you shall always be Welcome!"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 9, 2010 to Introduction and comment on one of your rules

37 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by little wing

"There may be a Wisconsin mini gathering - coming up- also- worth checking into on th…"

Valterra Blue replied Jul 9, 2010 to any regionals in north central us comming up soon?

2 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Valterra Blue

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

HALEY R PASSALINO updated their profile
yesterday
Cevher shared their album on Twitter
Jul 30
Cevher posted a photo
Jul 30
Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Online Live Mantra Konzert mit Matthias und Pieter 12:30 Uhr 08.07.2020

Sei dabei, beim Live Mantrakonzert mit Matthias und Pieter. Genieße das Konzert zum Mitmachen und öffne dein Herz. Verbreite Liebe und Verbundenheit, in dem ...
Jul 22

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service