Rideshares~ (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blythe, Ca - ride needed to San Diego - Hotel Blythe 62

got to get out of the cold

Started by T

0 Dec 10, 2009

need a ride going west?

i am going to oregon on monday morning march 30th at 7:00 and could use another driver to split cost.have a small car have room for three.c…

Started by twigg stickly

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Lizz

Need to go home. Anyone going from west to east?

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get a ride from murrieta out to new hampshire.I'm with my boyfriend, our small dog and ferret. If anyone can he…

Started by Lizz

0 Sep 23, 2009

well...

Hi, well i was going to go to the VT regional but I have decided to wait till IL one. Anyway headed to California, if you see me on the 40…

Started by will ward

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by will ward

Passanger wanted

Im looking for a fun woman to join me on the Petersons Poker run Sept 18th to drive from South Miami to Key West returning Sept 20th. Anyon…

Started by Jeffrey C

0 Aug 1, 2009

trying to get to vermont rainbow gathering

im in ny but i can come closer to anybody willing to give me a ride ill have some gas money but i cant drive

Started by Ludi

0 Jul 3, 2009

Giving ride... I'm leaving from NY

I am leaving from new york at 1am on july second, its about a 26 hour drive, and I plan to be back by july 7th at 2pm. Kinda a short stay,…

Started by andy baxter

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Ludi

09 nm rideshare thread

ya know how this works..ya got a ride give a ride ya need a ride get a ride lets match ppl up and get everyone home safely and happily (i k…

Started by soaringeagle

8 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Patricia Annmae Eldridge

virus on the kind ride share at welcomehere.org :-s

I can't log in anymore. I clicked a link that was suspicious in an attempt to report it to admins but I got booted. moral of the story: d…

Started by AlmaHawk

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Leslie Lou

Needing Ride from Baltimore to National

Needing a rode from outside Baltimore to the Gatherings.. Can leave anytime like NOW!!!!!!!!!! Have energy to help can contact me at danigo…

Started by Daniel Goodreau

1 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by soaringeagle

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Contact Admin

Questions? Message me here or any of these social networks.

This site supported by SpreadPeace.org.   

Linked In / Facebook / Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks,
Chris Tinney
My Rainbow Profile

"Help the Homeless

Thankyou network marketing companies Hempworx, & Uforia, and Young Living Essential OilsPurium Brand Partners, and Arbonne Distributor for sponsoring this site, and paying the monthly fees!

© 2020   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service