Is the ONLY way to connect with Family Facebook. I, for one, miss talking to everyone here. There's rarely anyone else here, and when there is, they don't frequent the chat room. If we don't want to see this site disappear we need to start taking an interest!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Instead of a general conversation around a bonfire will we have cyber bonfires at cyber gatherings?

a Hello from the Philippines to all brothers and sister out there in this beautiful world.... Yes it is still beautiful as YOU enlightening it with your positive spirit and attitude ...
Love and Light
Harry & Gie

I'm here bring this site back! I hate Facebook, I don't use it.
FB has its uses,but its so easy to ignore the world around us. We don't need other distractions!

Your right... It has his use... and I use it... even I also not can say I love fb.... but I hope many follow our Honeymoon-Panamericana.-Trip. and inform use where are some Rainbow activities

Brothers and sisters listen to the call .....

Let's GO the road is calling us

<3 Love and Light <3

Harry & Gie

Hi Mama bird

Hope to hear more of you and your sucsess to bring it alive. Hopefully our Road in life has a intersection with a space to "meet" for have time to share our energy. (Ps I am also a REIKI Master / Teacher etc. and Philosopher.)

See you ... When we see YOU <3 :-) :-) <3

I just joined this website, I have never been to a gathering but I have been intensely interested for a year or two now. I hope to meet some of my brothers and sisters soon and I surely will be popping in pretty frequently :-)

Hello Jess and welcome into the Family. We always love to hear of people wanting to experience the overwhelming power of Positivity and Love, the Happiness and uninhibited Peace; Not only of the Gatherings but of the Rainbow Family way of life.
You are welcome with Open arms and Many hugs.
I hope I can make it and and be able to meet you in person.
Go in Peace and be filled with Love and Peace and Happiness.
May your travels be safe and your mind be free.

Welcome home sis Jess
<3 Love <3 and Light <3 Harry & Gie

Let us utilize this website, as a tool to unite in real time. Let the www. bring us to the real world wide web that has existed since the beginning of time. Togetherness, let us find eachother, gather who is around our area and become strong tribes .

Thank you for using the words that I couldn't get out. The internet is a tool that connects ppl, not a replacement for fellowship.

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Bjorked Fork left a comment for Yo mammas
"Thanks for the welcome!"
9 hours ago
Bjorked Fork posted photos
9 hours ago
Bjorked Fork updated their profile
9 hours ago
Yo mammas left a comment for Samia
"Welcome"
11 hours ago

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service