Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

I just joined this forum because there seem to be so many like-minded people here. I am working on starting up an eco-village in Northern Ontario. This is not just an idea but a real project as I have over 300 acres of land and some buildings too. All I need now are some people who are up to the challenge of leaving this sick, corrupt, polluted society (Babylon) behind to help me with this project. The air is still fresh and clean in Northern Ontario and the soil is good. The township is unorganized so there are no hassles with building permits or municipal bylaws, as long as no provincial or federal laws are broken. 

The focus of this community would be on sustainable, self-sufficient, off the grid living, organic farming, gardening and permaculture. I would like to eventually replace diesel power with draft animals.

Advice would be great but help would be even better. If you are still trapped in the city and need a place to escape to or are already in the country and would be interested in a new experience, I would like to hear from you. It does not matter if you are experienced in farming, gardening or communal living or a beginner. Life is all about learning and we all need to start somewhere. Let's start a tribe and we can all work together for a common goal.

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Done

Sounds great. Can you message me more about it? Shirley.billingsley3@gmail.com

Thanks for your inquiry, Shirley. I have sent you an e-mail.

Are you still looking for help?  Where exactly is your location? I want to do something amazing this summer

Yes, still looking for help. We are in the New Liskeard area. I will send you a message.

I am also interested in hearing how your project is going. It's been a long time since I've been to Canada.

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Chris Tinney posted a blog post
16 minutes ago
Chris Tinney liked Old Hippie Dave's photo
19 minutes ago
Jess Aumick's discussion was featured

Is anybody on the east coast?

Hello everybody :-) I am based in NJ (soon to be TN) and have been struggling to find any gathering or community closer than way way out west. I've heard that there is a community in eastern Tennessee but have not been able to find information online. Is anybody nearby? Anyone interested in organizing something this summer?Peace and love <3See More
20 minutes ago
Melie Wenyandorello's discussion was featured

Autistic children in Rainbow family

Hi, nice beings, I would like to meet/write with someone of the rainbow family, who has personal family experience with autistic children. Our beautiful little autistic son is owesome, strange and he is our teacher. He can´t speak, but he knows, who is real and not lie :) Our Mojka loves smiling and dancing people, meadows and forests for free running, fires and lights, music, fresh air, dirt, grass, trees, sun, rain....and he enjoys all these stuff by whole body and heart. I don´t want to…See More
21 minutes ago

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site orf through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service