Hi, nice beings,
I would like to meet/write with someone of the rainbow family, who has personal family experience with autistic children.
Our beautiful little autistic son is owesome, strange and he is our teacher. He can´t speak, but he knows, who is real and not lie :) Our Mojka loves smiling and dancing people, meadows and forests for free running, fires and lights, music, fresh air, dirt, grass, trees, sun, rain....and he enjoys all these stuff by whole body and heart.
I don´t want to "teach" him some "social manners" by force. I prefer an unschooling. Mojmir is so pure and innocent child...
Think the rainbow gatherings will be the perfect place for us, but dont know for sure.
Is anyone with autism/with autistic children here?
We would love to go some Rainbow family gathering, if it will held in Czech republic, where we can go, we will happy to someone meet there. :)
L&L! Melie and Mojmir

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes , of course your child is welcome in the forest with us . To find info about Czech gatherings refer to http://rainbowforums.net . A relationship of autism to Rainbow Family is assured . I hope you will explore this and also write of what you discover .

Thanks, Tikoo!

Few days ago I found Rainbow pages on FB and forum too. Now the rainbow gathering should be in CZ (White Carpathian mountains), but today it was cancelled :( (Local hunters and some owners of meadow are against us.)
So we pray for new place... and there I hope to go too :)

While at a gathering in July I had a meditation on autistic children gathered with us in hope . Peace in the woods is our future . We dance around and beyond those who won't understand .

<3
It is...beautiful :)
I believe the autistic children bring to us some wisdom we cant see, and they teach us to open our minds, cos they are "different".
Our little son proves it to me every day. Sometimes it is hard and difficult, but I love it, we all grow.

Some professional autism therapists believe in Wilderness . So do laughing bears .

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Susan Posey left a comment for Milo MacTavish
"Hey, drop me a line and let me know you are ok, please."
Nov 9
Emma Miah posted a blog post

How to Build a Nice Men’s Wardrobe on a Tight Budget

Building a wardrobe can be stressful as cloths can be expensive. Men want to dress well but they are often hesitant to go shopping because they find themselves restricted by the budget. Creating a nice…See More
Nov 7
Donna Louise posted a video

Soldier in the Army of the Lord - Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady

Life is an everyday battle with the devil, so grab your shield and fight with the right army. Here's a standard Gospel song that we very much enjoy., Soldier...
Nov 4
Profile IconJulian, Tanya Edwards, Susan Posey and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Nov 1

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service