Gathering at The Garden ... Lafayette , Tennessee .

Absolutely true Rainbow land . 20 acres . Woods , garden and stream . Settled and secure .

from patnthehat

This is a Medicine Tribe Gathering / Planting party with a benefit show for the People's Project. The dates are from April 15th-30th
There will be free healthy food served out of the community kitchen at least 3 times a day. people are welcome to learn and participate in the kitchen. all healthy food donations are  welcome.
There will be workshops including organic farming, wood carving, nonviolent communication and mushroom propagation during the day and music and bonfires at night. there are plans to plant a lot of FOOD!! including food to send to the National Rainbow Gathering in Georgia, An orchard, lots of mushrooms and the main garden that supply's the land with food. People are welcome to bring seeds or plants of all types. This is a family friendly event focused on co-creating positive change. Anyone with any input is welcome to join in on the fun of creating this event. This event is FREE!! with all donations going to ether the cost of putting on the event or the Peoples Project which is a 501c3 non-profit. If you would like to play music on the stage or help in any other way please let us know. people are welcome to come early to help get ready.

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is rodney and I was trying to find a girl I met destiny from Louisiana. I met her at the gathing in ark. At the buffalo river first gathering I went to and she showed me the ropes and have thought about her ever since.thank you for any help and bless u all

I do remember that gathering along the river very well . Since Louisiana is so near Arkansas , then perhaps Destiny will also go to other gatherings in the south-east region . Your quest is respected . Shall you travel about and have a look ?

Thank u kind sir! I am fixing to start on a riverboat in couple day then I will be off for 30days.where would a gent trying to find his way on such a quest start.any help would be such a blessing my friend

Do yooz want an Oracle reading ? Here is a simple one ...

wo'di ddj

Now , what could that mean ? First consult your feeling about this strange language abstractly , then translate that feeling into a response ... then I will respond from what I can know of your Destiny . ok ?

Hiya Huya Bro...

Hope to be there ...will bring sax to jammin..

Will ATL lightline have directions ...or will you post ?

Jah Love You

8967 Galen Rd, Lafayette, TN 37083-4768

peace thank you tikoo for the love and info. my   names john and I would love to go too this kind gathering. im in northern in. and can leave anytime time in april.  i have seeds and tools to plant. i  have a small bus but my eye sight is bad and I cant drive as of now. If you want to go and can drive and are legal. we can make a plan to meet and work out the details. peace 

The land in Tennessee is true Rainbow land , and you may arrive whenever you wish and leave as well in peace whenever and also . The Rainbow trail 2018 from there will be with a heart devoted to delivering food to the National in June . If I was in your Indiana position , I'd hitch it there soon as possible with the gift of seeds . Be loved .

can I send a package to the to the galen rd. address  it might take some time for me  to get there.  peace

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Celin Herman updated their profile
11 minutes ago
Andre Swami Prem Tabda de Homont liked Mari's photo
24 minutes ago
Andre Swami Prem Tabda de Homont liked Mari's photo
24 minutes ago
Profile IconDani, Lynda, Tizi Dam and 6 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
10 hours ago

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site or through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Chris Tinney

Thankyou Hempworx & Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly fees!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service