Hello Brothers and Sisters may these words find you filled with Peace and Happiness.
I am planning on attending the Annual Gathering in Oregon this year and am hoping I make it there by the start of the first day.
I plan to start Hiking there from Davenport,Iowa on the 11th of June the day after my 32nd Birthday.
I can't wait to see the Family again, it has been too long since I was able to go home to a Gathering, for I veered off the path of Peace and Love and let the negativity of the world get the best of me.
Funds are tight for me so I will be unable to buy a bus ticket there, but no worries my determination to get there will get me there.
In the end money is Nothing, I would rather be Broke and Happy, then be enslaved by money to an oppressive government and miserable.
I am over joyed that I am part of such a Loving, Caring, Happy and Peaceful group of people.
With Peace,Love and Unending Compassion
I will see you All in Oregon. Your Prodigal brother Peter Robinson.
See you in Oregon.

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you didn't miss it- it missed you~!  & me~! and a billion others-  guess what ?   the REAL gathering is the everyday life of hearts & souls living in our little villages, raising our families,  working our jobs, keeping our cool in the traffic jam of life's never ending emotions  and dealing with reality & making the best of it

everything else is just an illusion...or is it?

i'm just talking' rainbow cheer language for anyone who feels depressed- cheer up- every night when we sleep we can gather if we train our pineal gland  and go vegan - also  get off the fluoride- remember the government puts it the water supply to suppress the third eye muscles- try : Supreme Being- precious mineral tonic to de-calcify the pineal gland

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Carol Lee H Jarvis left a comment for Carol Lee H Jarvis
"If you can't speak out in public, then it's not worth saying. Secrets are not to be had in an open family. So, please speak to me here."
12 hours ago
Richard Beaudin joined Two Birds's group
Thumbnail

Dead Tour tickets

Dead and Company is giving away chances for FREE tickets for the NYC showSee More
15 hours ago
Richard Beaudin joined Scenery's group
Thumbnail

CT/MASS/RI family

a place for us northeastern family to get togather, share info, and meet each other etc etc.................
15 hours ago
Richard Beaudin joined Brutus The Barber Cheesecake's group
Thumbnail

Music and Art

Artist's CommentsCOCA-COLA SIDE OF LIFE ART REMIXSee More
15 hours ago

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service