Hello Brothers and Sisters may these words find you filled with Peace and Happiness.
I am planning on attending the Annual Gathering in Oregon this year and am hoping I make it there by the start of the first day.
I plan to start Hiking there from Davenport,Iowa on the 11th of June the day after my 32nd Birthday.
I can't wait to see the Family again, it has been too long since I was able to go home to a Gathering, for I veered off the path of Peace and Love and let the negativity of the world get the best of me.
Funds are tight for me so I will be unable to buy a bus ticket there, but no worries my determination to get there will get me there.
In the end money is Nothing, I would rather be Broke and Happy, then be enslaved by money to an oppressive government and miserable.
I am over joyed that I am part of such a Loving, Caring, Happy and Peaceful group of people.
With Peace,Love and Unending Compassion
I will see you All in Oregon. Your Prodigal brother Peter Robinson.
See you in Oregon.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello brother Peter

We come from the Philippines to Alaska and heading south to Ushuaia Argentina. See our profile (Story about that.) And therefore crossing Oregon. So we hope the time match with our trip.

Do you know the exact Location and Date it will be held ? ? ?

<3 Love and Light <3

Harry & Gie

Hello Harry and Gie, this year's Rainbow Gathering will be held from July 1-7 but I do not believe that a location has been announced yet. Good luck and love to both of you!

Good afternoon Jess

Thanks for your message. I see it in the meantime and unfortunately the time it is held is not match us/ our travel as we start in July in Deadhorse, AL.

Hope some of the Family follow us on facebook and when we come close by who invite us to visiting them

Wish you and all brothers and sister who attend a wonderful time filled with Love

Have a nice weekend

Harry & Gie

Peter the Rock. I have been on a pilgrimage with no apparent end for some time now. Not thinking it possible so not making arrangments has caused me to forget the joy i felt when i first heard lf others that may be like me. I travel the Midwest now and am equal dostance and time it seems from thw oregon gathering. I am always open to bringing on new crew or companions to my time machine adventures. I would be very grateful to intercept You at your journeys start so that yoh dont have to walk or hitchhike all enlighting and fun but my forever transformation could use some personal guidance before i arrive with the others and you could help me with that. Tell me qhat you think and then lets male this happen. Maddox

This sounds like the dream, I will probably be unable to make it to the gathering this year but I am sending love to all of you there. Best of luck on your travels, love from New Jersey <3

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Howlingwolf updated their profile
6 hours ago
Jeanette joined ♥ Peace & Hippie~Angel ♥'s group
Thumbnail

♥ WE CHOOSE LOVE ♥ ~ We are all Seeds of LOVE ~ ♥

" Love never claims, it ever gives; love never suffers, never resents, never revenges itself. Where there is love there is life; hatred leads to destruction. " Mahatma GandhiSee More
11 hours ago
Jeanette joined Trouble's group
Thumbnail

Oregon Rainbow Family

For Oregon Family to get together and share their love.
11 hours ago
Jeanette joined Morgan's group
Thumbnail

Signs of the Times- They Really Are A-Changin'

Time to share our perceptions, theories, and indicators of what's changing when, where, how, and why...But please, please no fearmongering, no unsubstantiated rumors a la YouTube.Of course no one can know for sure, but please do your due diligence, and let's attempt to stay focused on what seems valid.See More
11 hours ago

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service