water, singing-on-the-rocks's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"that is simply not enough information... and the wording "where these people are" is…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Aug 17, 2015 to THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"The majority of the Lakota People welcomed us in peace and good will.  They came nig…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Aug 11, 2015 to THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"there is NO large community of Native Americans expressing wishes for Rainbow to gat…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Jun 30, 2015 to THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"response to the brother who wrote about the changes in rainbow -  we have been gathe…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Jun 30, 2015 to THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"here are the exact and correcdt directions to the gathering in the Black Hills.  the…"

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"From Rapid City, SD, take Hwy 16 south west to Hill City, SD (about 30 miles).  In H…"

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"the Rainbow Gathering is happening in South Dakota although there are people who cou…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Jun 28, 2015 to THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

"I am on way to the Montana Rainbow Gathering after which I will be visiting family i…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Jun 23, 2013 to any advice at all about where to go?

19 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Chris Tinney

"get her to talk to me about her health issues.  I cannot and will not force myself o…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Feb 17, 2013 to Help For Mama and Papa Puff

4 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Sara Millsaps

"I contacted and put the puffs together with a lawyer friend who will be able to prov…"

water, singing-on-the-rocks replied Feb 17, 2013 to Help For Mama and Papa Puff

4 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Sara Millsaps

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Susan Posey left a comment for Milo MacTavish
"Hey, drop me a line and let me know you are ok, please."
Nov 9
Emma Miah posted a blog post

How to Build a Nice Men’s Wardrobe on a Tight Budget

Building a wardrobe can be stressful as cloths can be expensive. Men want to dress well but they are often hesitant to go shopping because they find themselves restricted by the budget. Creating a nice…See More
Nov 7
Donna Louise posted a video

Soldier in the Army of the Lord - Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady

Life is an everyday battle with the devil, so grab your shield and fight with the right army. Here's a standard Gospel song that we very much enjoy., Soldier...
Nov 4
Profile IconJulian, Tanya Edwards, Susan Posey and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Nov 1

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service