N.L.Baron's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out this link. Lots of info on intentional communities. I am sure you will fin…"

N.L.Baron replied Jan 25, 2017 to Need a community or a teacher please

9 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by N.L.Baron

"Yes, still looking for help. We are in the New Liskeard area. I will send you a mess…"

N.L.Baron replied Feb 19, 2016 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"Thanks for your inquiry, Shirley. I have sent you an e-mail. "

N.L.Baron replied Nov 20, 2015 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"Done "

N.L.Baron replied Aug 21, 2015 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"I sent you an e-mail. "

N.L.Baron replied Jul 24, 2015 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"The correct email address is N.L.eco.community@gmail.com so it should work. I no lon…"

N.L.Baron replied Jul 24, 2015 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"We are in the New Liskeard area. "

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

" Our eco-village project is coming along quite well and we are still looking for new…"

N.L.Baron replied Jul 18, 2015 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

" Yes, we are still looking for people to help out and join our community. I will sen…"

N.L.Baron replied Jul 1, 2014 to Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

"Welcome home! Lots of love! "

N.L.Baron replied May 14, 2014 to Hello I'm new around these parts!

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by N.L.Baron

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Donna Louise posted a photo
6 hours ago
Donna Louise posted photos
yesterday
Donna Louise posted videos
yesterday
Donna Louise posted a photo
Saturday

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service