Rideshares~ (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hello, i am trying 2 make it to gathering in florida

Hi, my name is donald, i am trying 2 make it to the gathering in florida, i could make it 2 florida by grayhound but iam hoping someone wou…

Started by Donald Brosneck

4 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Tök

ride fromL.A. county.

Headed to az. On 1st for gath. From Covina, ca. To wickeyup to get freaky, no. Not freaky just kool time and peace. School bus had dinner w…

Started by James Pockets

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Mateo

Black Sheep

If anyone can make a detour through Springfield, MO, just me and an army bag. Heading to Black Sheep Solstice Gathering. Can leave any mome…

Started by Daniel Zid

0 Dec 10, 2014

Rainbow Rideboard Manager Needed

Hi  I need someone to take over a new Rainbow Family Rideboard and manage it. I don't have the time to do it properly. This is a revolution…

Started by Daniel Pride

5 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Daniel Pride

One seat, heading east along 80 to SLT then 70 to KC.

Route may flex, Originating from Sacramento, en route now on 80. Although friendly to 420, this ride is free of "fun" due to need to minimi…

Started by John The Wudman

0 Nov 16, 2014

Poughkeepsie to VT ! Aug4or5

Looking for a ride from Poughkeepsie to Vt regional gathering. For myself and a lady friend. We are traveling light! Able to provide gas mo…

Started by Julianne

0 Aug 4, 2014

From California Bay Area-2 empty seats to this summer's Utah/Nevada gathering

I've never been to a gathering before, but I figured I'd offer up a ride and share the journey. Not sure if I want to stay for a week or a…

Started by DRS

12 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Kandi Emm

Looking for a ride from PA to CA

Hi Family, I apologize that this isn't about a particular family event, but I really need a ride from near Harrisburg, PA (I'm in Selinsgro…

Started by Gina Kay

1 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Kandi Emm

Ride from NC please!!

I could really use a ride from NC to the gathering.  Do not have enough money for gas to get there myself, but I can throw in for some and…

Started by Sean Martin

0 Jul 1, 2014

I need a ride from dallas TX area to the gathering. I haven't given up yet.

Like the title says I'm currently stuck in northeast TX hoping that someone, somehow can manage to pick my ass up. My car is not running we…

Started by brookerosemond

0 Jul 1, 2014

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Sukadev Bretz posted a video

Mantra Nataraja Shiva Shambho Sundaram

Sundaram singt im Satsang Nataraja, im Sivananda Saal in Bad Meinberg. Hier der Text zum Mitchanten: Nataraja Nataraj(a) Shiva Shiva Shambho Nataraja Nataraj...
21 hours ago
Jeffrey Calò;Angelo Passalino updated their profile
yesterday
Jeremy Disorder posted photos
Apr 22
Donna Louise posted a video

Nahko and Medicine For The People - Budding Trees (Official Video)

Nahko and Medicine for the People - Budding Trees nahko.com http://www.facebook.com/nahkoandmedicineforthepeople From the album "Dark As Night" available ...
Apr 15

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service