Rideshares~ (212)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need ride to 2015 gathering

looking for ride for two people to nationals from pueblo co.

Started by steven a rayburn

0 Jun 12, 2015

I need a miraicle....EVERYDAY!

In Missouri off the 44 (exit 208) looking to go to the national gathering, ready to leave the 22nd. 2 kids(me n my girl), 4 bags, and NO DO…

Started by Brad Taylor

0 Jun 10, 2015

NEED RIDE TO 2015 NATIONAL GATHERING

Me and my buddy need a ride to the annual gathering, we are in lafayette Indiana can help with some gas and 4:20, hope someone can help we…

Started by Tayler

0 Jun 9, 2015

757/VA Need A Ride

Looking for a ride to rainbow 2015 if anyone is passing through the Richmond area. Offering gas money and friendly company, and I have a gr…

Started by Lexie

3 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Lexie

From Clarkston, WA/Lewiston, ID area to Southern Oklahoma

Need friendly, helpful, laid back, honest, good-spirited individual to help drive from Clarkston, WA to Southern Oklahoma.  Only room for d…

Started by Christopher T. Winter

0 May 29, 2015

North- Orlando area to Vermont/New England- Must have valid driver's license

Hi, my name is Lia Mari! Pets are Welcome to ride! I am looking for 1-3 rider/drivers with valid driver's license to assist with renting a…

Started by Lia Mari

0 May 28, 2015

Orlando Fl to VT/New England with a real bunny +Gas $

I have money for gas! I'm near Orlando, headed to Irsaburg Vermont, but I'll take anything going anywhere in New England. I'm 49, easy goin…

Started by Lia Mari

1 May 22, 2015
Reply by Lia Mari

Ride to 2015 National gathering

I need a ride from Manitou Springs Colorado to the national. I'll have money for gas.

Started by Brian Lucien

2 May 19, 2015
Reply by Brian Lucien

San Diego to Illinois

Looks like it's time to hop ship and ride with the rainbow family for awhile. Anyone interested?? As far as I know July in Illinois there i…

Started by sky

0 May 18, 2015

Need Ride

Greetings brothers and sisters my dog Tosh and I are looking for a ride out of the Ocala, Florida area. Got left behind headed to the Nevad…

Started by Ashley Wilson

0 Mar 14, 2015

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service