Regionals & Nationals~ (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Hills Regional -2016

The Black Hills really are a pleasant place to camp . Please comment here if you could come create a Spring Regional Gathering in 2016 . Th…

Started by tikoo

2 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by DJ earl

Welcome Home to a 2015 regional gathering, in the White Mountains National Forest, near Berlin, New Hampshire Aug 21-30

HOWDY FOLKS! Welcome Home to a 2015 regional gathering, in the White Mountains National Forest, near Berlin, New Hampshire Aug 21-30 All p…

Started by little wing

0 Aug 24, 2015

THE RAINBOW TRIBE HAS HONORED NATIVES' WISHES SINCE 1973

This is a cut & paste from facebook 2015 Annual Rainbow Gathering page, where this controversy has raged for weeks now:  from Phillip…

Started by little wing

35 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by tikoo

3 Part Harmony- 3 National Rainbow Gatherings at the same time~! Let's make the Positive Change Reality

i'd like to see 3 National Gatherings going on at the same time- A New England Gathering- for the East Coasters-   true Mid-west Gathering…

Started by blinkin' in

8 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by tikoo

2015 Vision Council Consensus

Consensus #1: We support AIM Grassroots and the Lakota people's continuing struggle to grant clemency to Leonard Peltier . Consensus #2: T…

Started by tikoo

0 Jul 13, 2015

Latest First-Hand report from the Black Hills Gathering

Feathers report from S.D.I'm passing on news from the land in the Black Hills. My name is Rick I am Feathers partner. She has been at the s…

Started by Rainbow Hawk

0 Jun 25, 2015

Colorado Gathering Aug 1 - 7

For those who cannot make it to SD or choose not to go due to the discrepancies up there. we are having a multi-regional gathering in the r…

Started by Maxwell Eitzen

0 Jun 19, 2015

These are Rainbow RAPS memes, designed to teach and celebrate Rainbow Ways both online and at Gatherings, by inspiring Rainbows to  bring RAP Boards to Gatherings.

When you go to gatherings, do you see soap bubbles in the streams?    Dogs running in packs without visible owners?   Violence or threats?…

Started by little wing

13 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by little wing

Southwest Valentine's Day Gathering

Hello! I was wondering if there will be a valentines day gathering in arizona or the surrounding area this year? Are there any west coast g…

Started by drew

0 Jan 13, 2015

Where is the national gathering?

Are there more than one? I'm new here and from Ohio!!

Started by Sarah

1 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by tikoo

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Mary and Chris Tinney are now friends
20 hours ago
sneaky raccoon shared their blog post on Facebook
Sunday
Mary updated their profile
Saturday
Tim updated their profile
Saturday

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site or through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

Thankyou Hempworx & Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly fees!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service