Regionals & Nationals~ (135)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U.S. Midwest Regionals : Spring 2016

Oklahoma : May 1-14 , Ouachita National Forest - Billy Creek Recreation Area . The photos from last year's Oklahoma spring gathering were g…

Started by tikoo

3 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by tikoo

interested in gatherings in central arkansas

anyone know where and when ?somewhere in north central arkansas?

Started by clifford earl richards

0 May 15, 2016

anyone heading to the nationals im from cleveland ohio

hey my name is Dov i am looking for a ride to the gathering or i would like pointers on how to get to the gathering from the nearest greyho…

Started by dov reich

7 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Jess

Gathering In The Azores : 2016 : April 7-May6

Dear Family,​​For several reasons the Seed Camp had to be moved.Send this message to the contacts who you've sent the invitation.We will ea…

Started by tikoo

0 Apr 8, 2016

From Ohio to the white mountains Gathering in July.

I was just curious to see if anyone was coming from Central Ohio to the 4th of July gathering in the white mountain area. It's my first tim…

Started by Kelly Randall

0 Feb 25, 2016

Ocala Gathering In February 2016

Reposted from Florida Family A lot of people have been messaging, asking where the location of the gathering is. At this time the locati…

Started by tikoo

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Fink Tuttle

Lakota has spoken and they have said no

I had posted this before but tikoo deleted the thread https://www.change.org/p/rainbow-warriors-rainbow-warriors-stay-away-from-the-bla

Started by Browndiasporia

10 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by rainbowheart

EGYPT !!

Today, Dec 11th 2016, the Rainbow Family is opening the World Gathering in EGYPT! Much Peace has been seeded! ONE LOVE!!!

Started by tikoo

0 Dec 13, 2015

Looking to Make Friends in North Carolina

Hi, I am interested in making friends and partcipate in micro gatherings. You can contact me by email. Thanks, Eric

Started by Eric Puckett

0 Nov 17, 2015

Thanksgiving Council for 2016 U.S. National Gathering

Thanks Giving Council (T-Council) will be held at a farm approximately 30 minutes north of Albany in the Hudson Valley of New York State.

Started by tikoo

0 Nov 10, 2015

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Mary and Chris Tinney are now friends
20 hours ago
sneaky raccoon shared their blog post on Facebook
Sunday
Mary updated their profile
Saturday
Tim updated their profile
Saturday

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site or through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

Thankyou Hempworx & Better Planet Paper for sponsoring our site and paying the monthly fees!

© 2018   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service