Introductions~ (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

who e-mailed me to join?

Hello,my name is David,the last national I went to was Wyomming in 07,the first was in 99(Ithink) in Pa.,anyway,its only been a recent e-ma…

Started by david lawlor

0 Apr 9, 2010

hellllo

Hey all brothers and sisters my name is Keegan.....I just want to say hi to everyone and send out my love.....i recently attended my first…

Started by Keegan

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Rose

intro to family

hi all brothers &sisters i am larry my lady is cara  aka (zon) we are free spirited couple who loves the woods

Started by larry talbott

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Rob

Greetings Family

Good to see so many like minded folks.  New to the Family but not to it's ideas.  Been a seeker on my spiritual path for many moons now.  I…

Started by Rob

5 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Rob

2010 Ocala Rainbow Gathering/scouting/council

Howdy Folks Florida scouting/council for the 2010 Ocala Rainbow Gathering We will be getting together on the weekend of the 20th through th…

Started by greg beck

0 Nov 5, 2009

DIRECTIONS TO SHAWNEE -- repost from tribe

"From Anna Illinois take 127 south to Olde Cape Rd. on right. There will be a sign Trail of Tears Lodge at end of road. Go 4 miles to Lingl…

Started by Jelly

1 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Dani January

For those wishing to go to "Spring Council starts June 10th."

For those wishing to go to "Spring Council starts June 10th." From where State Highway 126 meets U.S. Highway 550, go east about 15 miles o…

Started by Rev.Martin-Paul:Cheney I.

0 Jun 6, 2009

iowa gathering may 15-25

At the norther crossroads I-35/80. May 15 - May 25 directions to be released in the next several days they in particular need experienced g…

Started by soaringeagle

0 Apr 6, 2009

car pool?

Hello, im new to the community and have heard from a friend who attended last years gathering that it is an amazing experience. After a few…

Started by J-RiTE

5 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by soaringeagle

Rainbow Family Gathering 2009 - USA

MORE INFO FROM WELCOME HOMEWhere the Gathering will be in 2009 After only 2 days, vision council consented on New Mexico for the 2009 gathe…

Started by Chris Tinney

0 Dec 2, 2008

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Susan Posey left a comment for Milo MacTavish
"Hey, drop me a line and let me know you are ok, please."
Nov 9
Emma Miah posted a blog post

How to Build a Nice Men’s Wardrobe on a Tight Budget

Building a wardrobe can be stressful as cloths can be expensive. Men want to dress well but they are often hesitant to go shopping because they find themselves restricted by the budget. Creating a nice…See More
Nov 7
Donna Louise posted a video

Soldier in the Army of the Lord - Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady

Life is an everyday battle with the devil, so grab your shield and fight with the right army. Here's a standard Gospel song that we very much enjoy., Soldier...
Nov 4
Profile IconJulian, Tanya Edwards, Susan Posey and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Nov 1

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service