Introductions~ (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Traveling around the country and looking for travelers as well. Also when is the next gathering?

Started by James

2 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by James

Hello, Beautiful Creatures!

Hello, everyone! 30 year old stuck in the NJ/NYC metro area for the last 10 years after spending several blissful years in Woodstock in the…

Started by Rider on the Storm

0 Apr 27, 2016

next rainbow gathering

Hello pretty flowers! I am trying to find a family.. I have never been to a gathering and I have a burning desire to experience it! I am al…

Started by Jess

6 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Matthew Marcelli

any family in nc

Iv been at home for about 2 years now.... Lost my way some time ago.. Looking for family close by in nc. Love to find you guys again

Started by mitchell cobb

3 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Doug

Hello everyone!! Looking for family to travel with in NY.

New to this and wanting to go to my first gathering but would LOVE people to go with. Please let me know if you are interested even if you…

Started by Benjamin Miller

0 Mar 5, 2016

Greetings from Northern Ontario! Need help with new eco-village

I just joined this forum because there seem to be so many like-minded people here. I am working on starting up an eco-village in Northern…

Started by N.L.Baron

18 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by amy fedde

Arizona Gathering February??

Just wondering if this is still happening, love or valentines gathering?? When and where??

Started by Dragonfly

10 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by DJ earl

Greetings from Sweden. Looking for gathering in Australia.

Hello beautiful people! I am Pung from Sweden. Unfortunately I have not had an experience with any family yet. I have only recently got int…

Started by Pung

0 Feb 9, 2016

Room available in Youngstown Ohio - sustainable living

I hope your all staying warm as winter has finally come here in northeast Ohio! All of this cold also means... Spring is on it's way! In li…

Started by Child of the earth

0 Jan 11, 2016

what ever happened to the worldrainbowgathering.org website? i can't find it.....

it was on the web in 2014, I believe it was.....

Started by Earthlin Sunbrother

1 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by tikoo

RSS

Rainbow Family Resources

Rainbow Family Websites. 

Please message me if you have more links and resources can share. You can also create your own group.

Social Media Pages for RainbowGatherigs.org 
Connect with people here, on there :)

Goodreads Group

Help select the next Author Interview on "Up Close with Chris Tinney". Join THIS GOODREADS GROUP 

Latest Activity

Susan Posey left a comment for Milo MacTavish
"Hey, drop me a line and let me know you are ok, please."
Nov 9
Emma Miah posted a blog post

How to Build a Nice Men’s Wardrobe on a Tight Budget

Building a wardrobe can be stressful as cloths can be expensive. Men want to dress well but they are often hesitant to go shopping because they find themselves restricted by the budget. Creating a nice…See More
Nov 7
Donna Louise posted a video

Soldier in the Army of the Lord - Chris Rodrigues & Abby the Spoon Lady

Life is an everyday battle with the devil, so grab your shield and fight with the right army. Here's a standard Gospel song that we very much enjoy., Soldier...
Nov 4
Profile IconJulian, Tanya Edwards, Susan Posey and 2 more joined Rainbow Family Gatherings
Nov 1

Contact Admin

I don't want to post my email address online but you can message through this site of through any of these social networks if you have any questions or site issues.  

Linked In / Goodreads / Google+ / Facebook

Instagram / Radio Show

Thanks
Chris Tinney

© 2017   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service